It's upgrade time!

Ar.blaster.boy

Dec 31, 2011
Arkansas
My 99 blasts hasn't had new tires since the ones they put on at birth! Can anybody suggest some good wheels and tires for track and trail riding? I prefer bead lock wheels too! Please list size too! Also I want the same bolt pattern as the factory hubs!

buying some banshee hubs for the wheel will give you a lot more choices for tires

x2 get some banshee/warrior/raptor/YFZ hubs and you have a much better wheel and tire choices. Also that way if you ever need to sell the rims they potentially have more value as they appeal to a wider audience.

maxxis razr 2's 20x11x9 on g-force rolled lip 9" rims from rockymountain atv
they don't list the razr2's on the website, but they have them, my buddy just got a set and said they hook up like nothing he's even ridden on before
9" used banshee/rappy/yfz rims are a good rolled lip rim also

Hi,Im new to blaster forum and I saw you need some rims and tires.I can help you out with the tires.I have a very nice set of rear tires.They have no dryrot,holes,naiols,plugs,or patches in them.The've been on my blaster for about 3 months now,but I dont ride often.They are Sedona Bazookas.If you are interested please message me back and we will talk about the price.

thanks,snyderman719

if youre not riding many trails with big rocks, my opinion is get some 18x10-8 or 9 tires. i have always had a lot more fun with the smaller tires on the back. and after all. that what riding as all about, havin fun. i even ride the odd trail with big rocks and i usually never have trouble goin around them. banshee/warrior/yfz hubs are definitly a good option though.

rockeymountainatvmc.com is the place to get it all for cheap.