It's Been 6 Years and a Life Time

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
So, my father called me.

(FYI, all my life he has called me "Pat" which ive been telling him all my life is a girls name and to call me Patrick, My real name)

5e9u8x.png

11grq6e.png

6itd1v.png

its been all my life that i couldent tell him that. glad i got only a 10th of what happened off my chest.

His reply is going to be this "Never have i once did any of those things to you"

which is what he usually does. lies. then gets me to believe like its in my head and i was only dreaming of it.

that sucks bro i am not even leaving at home floating between the truck and friends and grand parents house i know how u feel my mother used to do the same thing to me

nothin she dosent know. best to keep it that way. my brother frequently visits him, so hes probs going to come home one day and tell me how my father feels about me saying that. idc.

im just sick and tired of his bs and lies. and now im no longer scared of him. so i took that opportunity.

he hasent replied. im sure that has brought back fond memories, and hes shocked that i remember stuff from wen i was 5-7yo that he did to me. i remember walking into his house the first time. it was weird, cause i was told he was my dad, but i never saw him or knew him before. (parents got divorced when i was 1yo) since i was still a baby, my dad wanted nothing to do with me until i was potty trained, so i dident see him until i was about 3 or 4yo.

Its good to get it out there. Now let him either deal with it or not. You did your part. If you don't expect too much you won't be let down. Way to go Patrick.