ITP SS rear rims on eBay CHEAP

if they're 115 rims, all you have to do is put a different set of rear hubs on, and you'll still come out cheaper than buying 1 of those rims

hmm.. i met a guy with all four of these on his blaster and im pretty sure he didnt change his hubs. some young kid that his parents bought the rims for on his bday. stock everything except rims. are u positive they dont make them in 4/100?

hmm.. i met a guy with all four of these on his blaster and im pretty sure he didnt change his hubs. some young kid that his parents bought the rims for on his bday. stock everything except rims. are u positive they dont make them in 4/100?

Pretty sure. I want to get these so I was searching everywhere for them and I couldn't find any of them that were 4/100 and I believe I read on Itp website all the bolt patterns they make and that wasn't one of them. I could be wrong but I haven't ever seen 4/100 ss rims and I've searched alll over

hmm.. the seller there says its a 4/100 instead of "blaster" so he must know what hes talking about. unless he got it off someone else that changed the hub and he just didnt know about it. that would SUCK if someone bought it and didnt mount up. still be worth it tho really. spend 20 on some hubs good to go but most ppl wouldnt know they can swap hubs. im surprised no1 didnt snatch these yet

hmm.. the seller there says its a 4/100 instead of "blaster" so he must know what hes talking about. unless he got it off someone else that changed the hub and he just didnt know about it. that would SUCK if someone bought it and didnt mount up. still be worth it tho really. spend 20 on some hubs good to go but most ppl wouldnt know they can swap hubs. im surprised no1 didnt snatch these yet

im working on it

i PMd the guy that they may not be blaster rims. he replied and said i was right. he said he tried to mount them on his blaster and didnt fit and thanked me for letting him know.

he removed the listing. u was right bro I:I ITP dont make them in 4/100. so the kid i saw had to have changed his hubs..

either way it was still a hellova deal