IT 465 engine for sale.

Yamaha IT 465 engine for sale. 465 cc air cooled 2 stroke. $600 o.b.o. I was going to do the swap into a blaster chassis, but have since lost interest. Many people on this forum have said this will bolt up with few modifications, although I am not exactly sure. This engine runs like an animal, carburetor has recently been cleaned thoroughly. It needs a new clutch, other than that it is ready to go! PM me with any specific questions... I will post pics as soon as possible.

does it have any mods? is it new? 600 seems a bit steep :">

The thing is I don't really NEED to get rid of it...This thing will f*ckin' rip in a Blaster. The It 465 dirtbike is an animal and was one of the most powerful bikes of it's day. I'm not sure of what year it is, but it is a late 70's or early 80's. BTW it's $600 or best offer. Oh and Chris, gimme a while to mull it over.
P.S. buyer pays all shipping costs... Or can come pick up in northern Illinois.

could work, send me some pictures, and give me a responce on the condition, - transmition, top and bottom end, bearings and seals ect.

could work, send me some pictures, and give me a responce on the condition, - transmition, top and bottom end, bearings and seals ect.

Gimme a few days. I'm not gonna mislead you about the condition. It is as I've described. I'm gonna try to work on the clutch, I think maybe it's out of adjustment. Do you want the pipe with it? I'll get pics as soon as possible. This thing runs like a raped ape...