Is this serious?

280cc may be possible but the owner thinking .080" over bore makes it a 280cc is far far more likely the case here. With a +4 crank it would take a 76.5mm bore to get to 280cc but I would think that would take allot of work to the cases

no power valevs arent on any aircooled motors. only liquid ones. and that motor is the standard blaster motor bored to .80. he just simpally thinks that because its bored to .80, it makes it a 280cc. i thought that too when i bought mine.

no power valevs arent on any aircooled motors. only liquid ones. and that motor is the standard blaster motor bored to .80. he just simpally thinks that because its bored to .80, it makes it a 280cc. i thought that too when i bought mine.

^ ^ What he said! $ 2,800.00 will buy you an nice 450 or a clean Banshee where I'm from. I want some of what he's smoking! :eek: :D

Trinity Racing had a 285cc kit!!! But that 280cc blaster on Craigslist is probable just a .080" over bore..lol

bbinfo2.jpg

He could have atleast taped the wheels up better, before spray painting the rims. lol. And I hope he painted both sides !

Id ask for more pictures and proof of such a claim of a big bore kit.

And I would not pay, that much for it.