is this guy for real?

Apparently its a fighting rooster since he put its a "5 time champ". If so I have heard that they sell for a few grand...

Apparently its a fighting rooster since he put its a "5 time champ". If so I have heard that they sell for a few grand...

if it was realy a fighter they would have cut the lil red thing off the bottom of his chin all good fighting roosters have that removed its a weak spot if it gets cut in a fight the rooster will bleed to death so im guessing that hes just trying to get a great price for an annoying rooster

That is a fighting weiner, around where I live it isn't uncommon to see hundreds of fighting cocks in yards everywere. Since he is in Florida he has to really be careful how he words things. It is a foleny to even have fighting Cocks in Florida. They have the hardest laws or any state BUT call him crazy all you want but championship level Cocks will sell for more then most of you all have in your Blasters. He will have a very limited amout of ppl interested but to someone who is into fighting cocks wouldn't think twice about a trade like that. As far as the guy making the comment about his cone not being trimmed, in Florida since is is illeagle to to even have the rooster and the #1 thing that tips it off being a fighting weiner it the trimmed cone to they will leave them on to make it look more like a barn yard rooster.

cockfighting was illeagalized just a few years ago here in la they had one of the biggest cockfight arenas around not to far down i-20 from me. they used to be real leaniant about dog fights until mike vic. but i've seen both roosters and dogs go for some serious $tacks. its not uncommon to see people trade vehicles for stud fees for a real grch