is this a good trade

we3ll wat kind of riding do u do because if u do track and open feilds get the ltr450 if u do trails and open feild get the 400 onlky because the ltrs are alittle to wide for trails and a low groung cvlearce at the chain guard.

u gotta keep in mind that your not gonna get what u paid for your blaster..Its used.Just like a car u buy it brand new take it down the road 10miles come back and its worth 10-12grand less.i would go yamaha i use to own suzuki and i will never buy another on aslong as they make them

aight imma try lookin for one cause im kinda use to my blaster i want more power and i want to limit it at somtimes and how good does a yfz sound

in my mind u are better off keepin the blaster or saleing it outright dont trade it in you wont get sh*t for it the yfz are fast great machines i only spent alittle time on one but i liked it

yea cause i was at this dealer and they wanted me to trade my blaster in for a tht sh*tty raptor 250 and he said i would still have to pay them some more money to make the trade

the dealer will prob. only offer you like 1200 for your blaster.i know a guy thar had a mint 2005 in 2005 and the dealer only told him 1400. i would just sell it to a private owner..

yeah they'll give you $1200 for it and put a tag on it for like $2500 on their floor!!! sell it straight out!!!