is this a good deal

It looks like its been rode hard rode hard rode hard and put away wet. Race plastics and scuffs --->make sure you look it over with a fine tooth comb, make sure the electricals are there if you ever plan on having lights again. On a positve note though the price is right!

one of my friends friend is offering me his trenga lrd exhaust he wants 200 and the stock 1 ??? is that worth it?

well if its in bad shape im looking for a project it will be getttin the race 89 plastics,frame sand blasted then powdercoat same color from factory new pipe and everything will get cromed out and rebuild

yea deffently where are you i no the sickest place its at handy pantry by the lake ronkonkama 85 acres. ayy and the guy sold it lol o well it was just a idea i actaully really wanted a banshee anyways

i would trade my blaster when i get it running for a non running 86-89 trx250 i dnt care the condition of the trx thats my dream quad

any complete 250r for under 2 grand is worth it!!! hell atc 250r's still fetch 1500-2 grand here and the air cooled atc 250r's stil go for 700-1400... if someone is lookin for abad ass motor to stuff in a blaster there is a fresh rebuilt atc/trx 250r motor on CL in wi for 600