insults and stirring up trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up to go get me a COLD pop, then I thought somebody was barbecuing. I said 'Oh Lord Jesus, it's a fire!

We ain't got no time for that! We ain't got no time for that! NO We ain't got no time for that!

The A-10 warthog is one bad ass jet. When I ran the aircraft assembly division at Loos and Co. My crew made the flight control cables that ran the shives for the rudders. The aircraft is controlled by a double hydraulic system but if they are made inoperable, the cable takes over. I was watching the Military channel one night and saw a story about an aircraft that took fire and had one wing blown off. He lost all hydraulics and used my crews cables to safely land the aircraft. It's ugly but it worked. Book mark this link and check it out when you have time. Very interesting stuff.

2n7kwmf.jpg

The A-10 warthog is one bad ass jet. When I ran the aircraft assembly division at Loos and Co. My crew made the flight control cables that ran the shives for the rudders. The aircraft is controlled by a double hydraulic system but if they are made inoperable, the cable takes over. I was watching the Military channel one night and saw a story about an aircraft that took fire and had one wing blown off. He lost all hydraulics and used my crews cables to safely land the aircraft. It's ugly but it worked. Book mark this link and check it out when you have time. Very interesting stuff.

One of the best jets in my opinion. Only thing that compares them are helicopters.

I think this thread should be put back on subject and stop being jacked .

Why that's a dandy of an idea!! I bet after about 3 posts of it being back on topic, YOU will somehow steal the show and divert all the attention onto poor you. Then you'll do the "ban me, I dont care" line. Then for the next week you will post random nothings about your day, just to get attention. How do I predict the future so well?????? You did this before, right after you tried stirring the pot with all the religous posts.

The truth hurts, you saw a chance to stir the pot, create drama, and attempt for everyone to feel sorry for ya. No one does bro....no one does.

Reactions: Awk08
Status
Not open for further replies.