insults and stirring up trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know who your talking about but if that is happening, it does need to stop. It makes it worse that it's an administrator or moderator. It's there job to stay neutral and provide a positive example of behavior on a forum.

I couldn't agree more, it really hurt my wittle feelwings being called names.
not to mention insulted my religious beliefs :D

Almighty God, King Awk has spoken!

I don't normally speak up but this is a forum for helping people and showing pride in our rides. Personal attacks against other members need to be stopped. Everyone has great advice on topics and some not so great. If you feel you give or gave bad advice, own it an move on. I'm sure I may have given bad advice and sorry if I did. We are here to help, not fight. No one is perfect.

Reactions: Blaaster and Awk08
I totally agree Dave, but when provoked one tends to retaliate rather than respond.

When someone insinuates that an experienced person knows nothing, it is very hard to respond in a civil manner.

I life can get stressful. You just need to find something that will relax you. For myself, I find reading the Bible works great.

Get a sack boys and don't take things so personally. This place is tame as tame can be. Be grateful that BF is the way it is. We are the world authority in the Blaster world with little to no problems since AWK cleaned this place up a couple of years ago. I for one don't miss those members. Mods or not, members are going to bash heads once and a while. Let them sort it out.
cry baby.jpg

I totally agree Dave, but when provoked one tends to retaliate rather than respond.

When someone insinuates that an experienced person knows nothing, it is very hard to respond in a civil manner.

please enlighten us about this "experience" with blasters you speak of

how many have you owned ?
how many engines have you rebuilt ?
in what states of tune ?
what pipes have you owned and jetted for ?
what carburetors have you installed and jetted successfully ?
have you deleted the injection and jetted for premix ?
what ratios ?
what oil do you recommend for temps under 40 degrees F ?
can it be mixed with other oils ?
what altitudes have you jetted for ?
whats the coldest and warmest temps, in Fahrenheit, you have jetted for ?
where is the plug chop proof that your 2+1+2 = (X) main jetting suggestions are correct ?

it has come to my attention a certain admin hurling insults at people and also at peoples choice of rides.Who thinks this needs to stop?
Did you buy the person who brought it to your attention some tissues? Or did you get another loan for friendship? Go buy some more junk in the desert and stop trying to help your banker!!!

the title of this thread is just asking for trouble.
will it help the argueing between two people/not sure.
on another note..Did someone order a knuckle sandwich?Cuz i got a delievery to makeo_O
this is just a joke and not pointed at anyone...lighten up people,everyone argues once in awhile,whether it is online,at work,at a bar...wherever..yah knowo_O

it has come to my attention a certain admin hurling insults at people and also at peoples choice of rides.Who thinks this needs to stop?

I commend you for pointing this out. It takes a BIG sack to step up and point out what's not right. Some people like to abuse there power. There's only one God I'm willing to bow down to and he's not a member of this forum.

Heck, I fight with my brothers all the time.. no biggie we are all adults and can get around/over things. I am going to agree with a post earlier. Not knowing really what the deal is or what all the commotion is about lately or maybe it is just a snowball affect about something small < (like me left nut) that turned it a some thing big < (like me right nut) but blaster forum is a million times better than it was just a couple years ago.

Reactions: OConnor Racing
Status
Not open for further replies.