Installed idle screw, but idle screw doesn't affect anything

nolyad

Jan 18, 2014
So i Removed the TORS and installed the TORS removal kit, and installed the idle screw in the side. The idle adjustment screw does absolutely nothing. So I fixed a leak, did a leak down test and now I'm good in that department. Now my blaster runs great, but the only reason it is idling is because i adjusted the throttle to keep it running.. it doesn't cause any problems at all right now but i know that that is wrong. i want it to idle with my throttle cable loose the way it should be. is there something I'm missing? i cleaned the carb out, good gas, but im stumped. obviously that idle screw should change the idle speed. i got nothin:-/

file the boss down further where the idle screw threads in,
in the instructions, it says to file the angle flat, but it usually requires more.

did you look in the carb to see if the screw is lifting the slide at all ?
take another 1/4" or whatever is needed off that boss until you see the screw lifting the slide and you'll be good

friggin awesome.. so simple and that was all it was, just had to file that down some more. idling perfectly now, now if i could figure out how to give you people rep points on this site!

Reactions: Awk08
Right below the rep power indicator there are three buttons, press the centre one, the one with the circle with a dot in it, follow instructions.

friggin awesome.. so simple and that was all it was, just had to file that down some more. idling perfectly now, now if i could figure out how to give you people rep points on this site!

reps for you for following directions and reporting back your success I:I