Inspection

DrywallDoc

Sep 29, 2015
Hey guys just wondering if evrything look ok. I took the top end apart to rebuild.
1222151059.jpg
1222151100a.jpg
1222151059.jpg
1222151100a.jpg
1222151100b.jpg

Attachments

• 1222151100a.jpg
    1222151100a.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
The thrust washer on the right side of the rod is on it's way out. See the dents in it? I also see evidence of a piston blowing into pieces at one point and making contact with the connecting rod. I'm wondering why the wrist pin clip is bent like that. It should be round.

The thrust washer on the right side of the rod is on it's way out. See the dents in it? I also see evidence of a piston blowing into pieces at one point and making contact with the connecting rod. I'm wondering why the wrist pin clip is bent like that. It should be round.
How much would it cost me to get my bottom end completely rebuilt parts and labor included?

When I ordered a wrist pin and clips last year it came with clips bent like that so u can hold it with pliers and pry it out without it flying down in ur case lol I thought what is this sh*t they sent me but they said it was just new style of clip

When I ordered a wrist pin and clips last year it came with clips bent like that so u can hold it with pliers and pry it out without it flying down in ur case lol I thought what is this sh*t they sent me but they said it was just new style of clip
I figured that was normal cause it's like that on both sides.

Get rid of that whole cheap top end. It will cause nothing but problems. See if you can find a stock cylinder jug, head and a wiseco piston.

Get rid of that whole cheap top end. It will cause nothing but problems. See if you can find a stock cylinder jug, head and a wiseco piston.
That was on my first build I've done two since then I have 3 oem jugs they need bored and ported hopefully I win the contest lol I got rid of that blaster with the cheap piston I never had problems though. I bought a 04 model and curently working on that got everything done and a new 34 mm pj but gota wait to put top end in to see if I won that contest.

That was on my first build I've done two since then I have 3 oem jugs they need bored and ported hopefully I win the contest lol I got rid of that blaster with the cheap piston I never had problems though. I bought a 04 model and curently working on that got everything done and a new 34 mm pj but gota wait to put top end in to see if I won that contest.

I was referring to the OP, who is apparently using a cheap ebay top end, & wondering why he's having so many problems.