insane. cylinder work!!!

bag0b0nez

Aug 19, 2008
egg harbor township, new jersey
Hello blaster forum and others that are going to read this. This is bag0b0nez on bf.com and this is my review on my trail ported and polished cylinder for my +3 stroker with a redesigned head.
Well first I would like to talk about how nice of a guy angus is. Let me tell you this guy will be kinda shy in the beginning of your conversation but he loosens up after he gets to know u and is hilarious. I also would like to point out that he is very knowledgeable. Not only is he knowledgeable but he is also helpful and will try his best to help you understand stuff. He taught me how to convert mm’s into cc’s, like the bore x bore x stroke x .7984(not sure if that is correct I lost my write up I did for a look back.) and just last night he taught me how to read dyno’s. I have seen and learned some crazy sh*t from this man. I have not tried his work out yet, cause I am still waiting to get it back. I am a eager kid that’s all lol. Today is the 12th of March 2010. Honestly though I cant even find the words to describe how nice of a guy angus is and how smart he is. Dude makes me feel like a dur dur durrrrrrr. Also he is very professional, alotta the builders that I talked to before I decided to go with angus “kennedy powersports” would bash the other guys or talk about the other builders just as like yea well mines compared to theirs well NO! angus did not try any of that sh*t with me. We would sit on the phone for a long time (he’s a talker) but it’s a healthy conversation. Jumps from subjects but is always focused around one thing. HOW TO GO FASTER!!!
Well this concludes my part one of my write up for Angus Kennedy A.K.A. Kennedy Powersports. I will continue this write up when I get my cylinder back from this great guy. Also one more thing I would like to add in. he also personally asked me to go and watch him tear some ass in NC this summer july 26th I think you all should go! Talking about that fastest quads you will ever see. (that’s why I wanna go) anyone else agree that angus should get some stickers?

part 1^^^^^

part 2vvvvv

okay well i tryed out his work when he first sent it back which was the beginning of last month. well it was still running like sh*t just like it was before i sent it out. so i explained to him everything that was going on. and i went over and replaced everything other then my stator. so for about 2 weeks i didnt get to start it or anything cause angus was sending me a stator. so 2 nights ago i get my stator put on and i start this bad boy up. warmed it and rode it around my house 2 times. now im not one to use first gear but i was using first and second ripping around my yard. every time i would hit it it would lift up like it had a mind of its own, like a horse or sumthing. well now some bad news. the job he did was so great that i had an unexpected wheelie happen and BAM i hit a f*cking tree cause my right flat tire was flat. so i broke a tie rod end. i will have that fixed soon. but i will say i have never in my life felt a blaster this fast. although i havent ridden a blaster with a p.p. theres so much more i can say about how good of friends me and angus are now. we talk pretty much on a regular as friends. he helps me and i help him... hes a great guy and knows what hes talking about. and not once did i hear him bash anyone. or try to pull me away from someone by saying their work was sh*tty u know. i have talked to a few builders and all there worried about is me not going to another builder. im extremely happy with my work i got done from him. and all the help. and how i now have another great friend. i can call anytime and he will get back to me, thanks buddy ur a great dude!!!! well this concludes my write up.. i know its alot of rambling but words cant describe how good of a guy and how great his work is. i mean i think me smacking a tree cause of a unexpected wheelie would describe the power this thing is making. its SICK!!!!!

" alotta the builders that I talked to before I decided to go with angus “kennedy powersports” would bash the other guys or talk about the other builders"......

is it really neccessary to make claims like that....its great u like kennedy.....but dont use him to slander other builders.....i know that certain builders here have enough professionalisim to not talk about other builders, and most certainly would not do it to a potential customer

" alotta the builders that I talked to before I decided to go with angus “kennedy powersports” would bash the other guys or talk about the other builders"......

is it really neccessary to make claims like that....its great u like kennedy.....but dont use him to slander other builders.....i know that certain builders here have enough professionalisim to not talk about other builders, and most certainly would not do it to a potential customer

Freak I dont think he meant it to be slander
He is like 18 or 19 years old and did not mean to put down anyone...

lol i have no clue what slander means lol.. and no i wasnt meaning it to be like o yea another builder is a dick. for instance when i called wildcard (not sure who i talked to) but whoever it was was a great guy.. not putting anyone down bud.. relax. anywho i cannot f*ckin wait till my tie rod end comes in. and i get my front tires fixxed.

For sale so he can get a 240 to beat a banshee lol Yes bf members he is duillusional and thinks a blaster can beat a banshee.How do you like me now Brian.hahahaha

Really depends on the banshee.. Stock they have 33~35 hp and weigh damn near 100 lbs than a blaster. So if your blaster is built well and the rider is not a lardass, should be no problem dusting a stock banshee.