Inherited the wife's blaster

Wifesblaster

Built not bought
Feb 10, 2012
Maryland
Well looks like there is going to be a color change coming up. Going from pink to yellow. When I first bought her this bike it had a weak top end and an fmf exhaust. Discovered the piston was a 68 mm piston. Somehow the rebuild turned into a stroked, ported, 240. Not sure how that happened :) Still playing with the carb to get it right.

Well we rebuilt the motor in the blue bike. Put and fmf exhaust on it and we ported the cylinder. Didn't go to crazy, cleaned ports and raised exhaust port a little. Also did a new top end. We were messing around with it in the street the other day and the wife wanted to ride it. I explained to here that it is a lot faster than hers was. Plus it has stock gearing with 18" tires. It's a wheelie machine! So she got on it and wound. First gear and and that's all it took! The front end came up pretty good. She almost cried and said "I don't like it!" needless to say if she doesn't like that one she will hate the black one. The plan is to put some 20 inch tires on it to keep the front end down some. She will ride that one when she wants to go.

Now for the good stuff. Since the black one is now mine I decided to pick these up today. Only had one ride on them and I paid 250 for the hole set. 10" rears with all maxxis tires. I have a lot more parts on order too.

AWK if possible please change my user name to inherited blaster!

IMG_20130213_220458_zpsd024367f.jpg

I need a set of a +3 up 1 to make the offset on these wheels work. I can do it with spacers, but would rather find some extended a arms.