Info on these parts

B-1

Jul 31, 2010
VA
I got another blaster awhile back and it had these parts on it, i was hoping i could get some information about them but cant really find either part online. Anybody know anything about either one of these

Attachments

• Elec.jpg
    Elec.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 111
  • Rv1.jpg
    Rv1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Rv2.jpg
    Rv2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Rv3.jpg
    Rv3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 98
well, the second, third, and frouth pictures is of a prodesign manifold. I'm not sure what the contraption under the hood area is. Has anyone seen an answer roost boost in person for a blaster? Is that what that looks like?

isn't that a rad valve? boyesen? not sure what you're wanting to know about in the other pics. looks like a stocker carb to me?

It could be a boyesen intake (the cross in the middle does look eerily like a boyesen rad valve) but the only one I've ever seen that has a secondary bolt on piece is the prodesign.

isn't that a rad valve? boyesen? not sure what you're wanting to know about in the other pics. looks like a stocker carb to me?
Yea thats the stock carb i was just trying to get diff angles of the intake piece but my next question was, is there a good way to use that intake with stock carb, thats why i included that stock carb in the pic. The hole on the intake is bigger than the carb. i thought maybe it was a rad valve but i couldnt find any that looked like that. As far as the box under the hood, i havent had a chance to trace the wires or see what all is goin on but will do that tonight. ill get some better pics of it as well.

took the wiring off last night but didnt really figure anything out. nothing really on the box besides a W on the end. I thought maybe it was a cdi off a newer blaster but the older cdi boxes have the yamaha logo and this one doesnt. any ideas? maybe its a cdi from something else that has just been wired into this blaster?

Attachments

• Somethin.jpg
    Somethin.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 127
i have a 26/28mm boot for that pro-design, i'll trade ya for that larger one ?

I used to have a roost boost for cr250, it was a 4" long round cylinder ?

does that cdi plug into the stock blaster wires, or was it cut and tapped in ???
how many wires and are they color to color matched ??

yea i bet its an 03-06 now that i think of it i have a friend that has a 05 ill have to go up and look at his to make sure. thanks for the help guys. and AWK I plan on getting a bigger carb soon but if i end up not getting one ill trade you.