Im new here, but its awesome!

03blasterboy

Jul 3, 2012
Iowa
:)Hey everybody im new here an i have a blaster with some nerf bars and i was wondering what i would need to start racing. ive ridden my whole life so i was just wondering what i needed, thanks.

Welcome to the Site , Yes Great place to learn and Search for much needed Info ! , Well for Starters , You need a Tether kill switch as you didn't mention it so not sure if you have one , I Would look into New Shocks or Search on here for the 400ex Shock Mod , Your Going to need Good Tires As Well if you still have The Stock ones by chance , Hope you have all your Safety gear as Well as Good Helmet and Google with tear offs , Well thats Just a Start of what you will need , I'm Sure Others Will Chime in as Well !!

Thanks, ive got all my saftey gear at a friends house but i need the kill switch. The blasters stock except for the nerfs, Thanks again

here we go again..... lol welcome to the forum!

By AMA Standards, u need (this is bare minium)

Jeans
Long sleve shirt
7" high boots
helmate
gloves
goggles
nerf bars
tether
7" number plates
ATVA Card

WHAT U SHOULD HAVE/NEED

jersey
jersey pants
7" high boots
helmate
gloves
goggles
race collar
chest protector
nerf bars
tether
7" number plates
ATVA Card

and for your quad, besides what u need, SUSPENSION AND PIPE FIRST AND WIDENING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!
As for racing performance parts, a pipe is a must as well as port work. there are lots of respectable engine builders on here, just take your pick. A new airfilter would be smart as would a new carb. Then widening and new suspension, as well!