idk what to do=/

boardmaster272

Nov 16, 2008
new york
i have a blaster but im getting a little tired of 4 wheels. i wanted a dirtbike befor a quad but all my friends talked me into a quad. im thinkin of gettin a dirtbike again but i dont wana get one and wish i had my blasty again. i riide trails wit every tyoe of terrian but everyone is sayin not to get one. i ride my one friends dirtbike and love every second but again everyone tells me not to get one haha so i just need a little help and opinions I:I

im in the same situation no matter what you do theyll always be a voice saying damn shoulda did it.... im sticking with the blaster if anything buying a 400ex

you shouldnt need a new quad to make you like quads, if you dont like them then you dont like them... get a dirtbike, if its juat a change that you need just upgrade the blasty a little

y dont u find a sh*tter of a dirtbike for like $100??

cuz its jus that...a sh*tter hahahaha...why would you spend more money fixing it up then you would finding parts for it wen you could jus buy a great running dirtbike for prooly cheaper(depending on model)

I had a dirt bike for awhile. I loved riding it but I didn't like the fact I couldn't ride it in the winter. That was one of the major advantages of getting a blaster. Quad riding in the snow is soo much fun.

I had a dirt bike for awhile. I loved riding it but I didn't like the fact I couldn't ride it in the winter. That was one of the major advantages of getting a blaster. Quad riding in the snow is soo much fun.

snow riding bikes is awesome. me and my old IT had a blast on took a few spills tooI:I prolly should of studded the old girl up. out on the sled trails is the best dont need studs or nuttin just dont go off the groomed part or u will have one hard time gettin out cuz u sink really bad=))