I wanna block off the oil Pump But...

Blaster350

Feb 8, 2010
I don't want to pay 30 bucks. Is there any cheaper way to do it? Without burning the pump up Lol. And can i use oils like castor 927 or klotz in it with the oil injection or do i have to use 2 stroke injector oil.

just use the gasket as a template and make a plate, then run down to your favorite auto parts store and buy some vacuum caps and a little black rtv sealer.

just use the gasket as a template and make a plate, then run down to your favorite auto parts store and buy some vacuum caps and a little black rtv sealer.

Alright sweet. And as far as the oil goes with the stock injection system, Do i have to use injector type 2 stroke oil?

take teh clotch cover off and take the gear off the back of your oil pump then put it back on. that way it just sits there not spinning. and make sure you plug the oil nipple on your carb!!

Its already empty. Petcock was leaking so i had to order a rebuild kit. SHould be here tomorrow though.
I hate waiting for parts! Haha
I think im just gonna pop the little gear out. Anyone have links to threads with pics on how to do it?

I just made a block off plate in apinch.I forgot to order the kit and had all other parts to get my bike going.I pulled the pump out which the previous owner left in w/ the lines capped off.I found a small brass plate in my garage drilled to holes in it and used yamabond and the two screws to bolt in had no problems w/ it.I:I

I just rigged up a little water bottle full of gas to it to see where im at with jetting. Nice golden brown with a slighty darker ring about 2 mm down. Shes a little rich but it'll do for now.