joedirt5724

Mar 2, 2009
westmoreland, ny
dorlfk.jpg

ogmnte.jpg

2hn10rl.jpg

i think this might be the cause of my lack in pressure. lol

thats a good question. lol
i was riding and heard something shoot into my exhaust and the wheeler blogged down and died. i think i know where the noise came from.

Is that the intake or exhaust side. Now you need to figure out why,,,,,why did this happen? Too lean, piston slop,,,why...That sucks man. Any damage to the cylinder?

the piston was loose in the cylinder, and it needed a rebuild anyways. It is the exhaust side and u can see how worn it is on the piston walls. As for the cylinder it just has a ding in it, I could take it and bore it, but in trying to get my hands on a bb kit.

deff the stock piston, i measured it all out. Im not dissapointed that it blew up because of the age i know it was time. Im more dissapointed that i was lied to when i bought the wheeler. The kid told me it had a hotrod crank and port and polish and 240 kit. He lied his ass off. so now that ive got the problem diognosed im goiung through and im gunna build this thing good and fast.

deff the stock piston, i measured it all out. Im not dissapointed that it blew up because of the age i know it was time. Im more dissapointed that i was lied to when i bought the wheeler. The kid told me it had a hotrod crank and port and polish and 240 kit. He lied his ass off. so now that ive got the problem diognosed im goiung through and im gunna build this thing good and fast.

Ouch...

3mm stroker,240,porting and polsihing? I see it coming.