I need help ASAP!

XxItsSmittyxX

Dec 9, 2013
Okay so last night i acted like an idiot and did a rally burnout up my buddys road, his road goes up a small incline, so it may have escalated the problem. But, i did a rally burnout, got to 3rd gear and the chain popped off. It got stuck in between the main engine sprocket, and the white spool next to it. So it happened before and we put it in gear and it pushed the chain out. So i did this again after the incident put the chain back on and rode it home. I felt something strange when i was riding though and this is what confuses me. When i put it in any gear it bucks a few times then it moves in gear. Ill be in 3rd gear and when i shift into 4th itll go, buck about 4 times, then keep going. I dont know what i screwed up, or begin to look, but i need the help. Im hoping that its nothing with the motor itself, maybe just a bent sprocket somewhere i dont know. Thanks i really need the help.

Check down by your cases! Take a light and look good! That's a common occurrence. Wouldn't surprise me. And stop reusing that chain it's broke now a couple times u said. Time for a new chain and sprocket kit.

sounds like teeth got knocked of the front sprocket causing the bucking as the chain jumps over the missing teeth

I am looking at the other side of the equasion, what if the chain punched a hole in the case.

Could an air leak cause the motor not to respond and simulate bucking.

Take a good look at the area where the chain jammed, and/or do a leak test.

I would check the case around the output shaft for any long cracks and wiggle the output shaft to see if there's to much play. I'm thinking along the lines that the internal gears may be jumping teeth do to a large amount of play do to damage.

You probably lost teeth on a gear, I'd check the 2 outter sprockets and if not crack the cases to take a peak on the inside. Is the clutch fully out when it bucks? If not, you may have damaged the clutch as well....not sure what the difference between any burnout to a "rally burnout" is...