i need help anyone good with a carb come here

JaronMoor#7

Jul 1, 2009
devils lake,ND
ok everytime i start my quad it idles fine starts up fine but whenever i press the gas this is even in neutral is sounds like i cuts out kinda but if i press the gas barely like i meen tap it sounds normal but once i go any further it sounds like it cuts out and i cleaned the carb changed spark plug the spark plug isn't wet any please help asap like right away

its your floats i believe they are not letting enough fuel into the bowl but if you have them set to high they will let to much in and it will flood the jet out and will only run good when you have it running constintly at high rpms.

Maybe it’s a fuel supply issue; make sure that there is no blockage from the tank to the carb.
Did this problem just start over night?
You have the answer to your problem; just provide all the information to us.

yes it did just happen over night how do i adjust the float and nothing is blocking it i made sure but i know it is something to do with the gas because it idles fine and when i barely hit the throttle it is fine but when i give like a little more gas at it just bogs

yes it did just happen over night how do i adjust the float and nothing is blocking it i made sure but i know it is something to do with the gas because it idles fine and when i barely hit the throttle it is fine but when i give like a little more gas at it just bogs

adjust your air and gas to 50/50

turn air screw all the way in and gas all the way ion,then back them out 1 or 2 times.

i dont even now what the air and gas screws are but thanks i will go take a picture right now and you can tell me where they are ok

the gas would be the copper screw on the side of your carb,on the left side if your sitting on it.

the air screw would be the big metal screw under your seat on the peice thats on top of your carb take a picture ill circle them

front
101_0412.jpg

rear
101_0415.jpg

101_0413.jpg

yea now turn both screws all the way in,then back them out the same either 1 full turn or 1 and 1/2 or 2,see how it runs all three ways.

ok thanks what about like the float a guy mentioned something about the floats not letting in enough gas how do i adjust that and why would it stop working all of a sudden