i need an axle and front rims

tryingtobefaster

Feb 15, 2008
cadillac, mi
i really need an axle housing or full axle assembly, i have bearings i can put in it if your willing to separate them for me, i wont buy it together cuz i broke mine trying to press it apart. i also need a decent set of front rims stock or aftermarket. just need to fit 99 blaster. i have good tires but if you dont want to mess with removing old ones ill take them and remove them myself. not paying for tires thow. also need rear skidplate.

I have both that I may consider selling. I am thinking of parting a blaster I just bought. What do you want to spend?

axle and rims

i really need an axle housing or full axle assembly, i have bearings i can put in it if your willing to separate them for me, i wont buy it together cuz i broke mine trying to press it apart. i also need a decent set of front rims stock or aftermarket. just need to fit 99 blaster. i have good tires but if you dont want to mess with removing old ones ill take them and remove them myself. not paying for tires thow. also need rear skidplate.

i have an axle housing and an older set of wheels.

shoot me and email if interested.

Instant Messenger - AIM - Instant Message Your Online Buddies for Free - AIM