I may buy a powerband tomarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
roflmao poor kid...

you might have to explain yourself chris, i don't think any of us know what ur talking about hahah

kid, don't take this too hard (if your even still here :-\ ) they're just havin fun. read this, it might help you understand a little more about whats going on.

HowStuffWorks "How Two-stroke Engines Work"

read each page, it breaks the 2 stoke cycle down and explains it all and has animations. good site.

a little tip- use the search feature on the forum before you post again- that way you won't get made fun of for something stupid someone else has already said ;-)

roflmao poor kid...

you might have to explain yourself chris, i don't think any of us know what ur talking about hahah

kid, don't take this too hard (if your even still here :-\ ) they're just havin fun. read this, it might help you understand a little more about whats going on.

read each page, it breaks the 2 stoke cycle down and explains it all and has animations. good site.

a little tip- use the search feature on the forum before you post again- that way you won't get made fun of for something stupid someone else has already said ;-)

thats good advice.....and very well said

im pretty sure it was a joke if u look on page like 2 or 3 a guy says he was kidding trying to get a laugh out of all of us evrytime i read this ppl have added more stuff its jus funny nobodys really making fun of him anymore we r just adding stupid stuff to make ppl laugh i was n school today and the whole class read this and laughed their heads off made evrybdys day bettr or atleast im not making fun of him i just wont ppl to read this get a good laugh and add more

straight up, all of you SHUT THE f*ck UP.

Honestly. Use your f*cking heads, your the idiots for mouthing off. Kids here trying to learn and you guys are ripping him apart. i know some of you didnt know what something was at one point and felt like an idiot. maybe you didnt have anyone that ripped on you, but you guys are being way to harsh.

Atleast hickskateboarder sees it right and is trying to help.

the rest of you, go stick your head in a hole if your going to be a douchebag to people trying to learn. Now hes probably not coming back thanks to you guys.

Seriously, think past your next footstep.

funny coming from you...I:I:p8-|

dude it has to be a joke evrybdy told him it wasnt real on page 1 then he post he bought it more than likely it was a member that uses another profile and just made that one just to make a good laugh for evrybdy

roflmao poor kid...

yeh in scotland there is an old apprentice joke of "go and fetch me some tartin paint and a left handed screw driver" tartin is a pattern so you obv cant get paint.. get it??:p if you dont tuff titys

I'm going to have to agree that the last couple pages weren't attacks aimed at him. Just other members making generalized jokes and messing around. The OP hasn't chimmed in since about page 2 or 3 and I'm pretty sure that most people could tell that he was playing around.

While your intentions are good, 89, I think they are a little unnecessary for this situation. It's all in good fun man.

Status
Not open for further replies.