i hate life

88' blaster

Sep 18, 2010
new castle pa
well put my yz back together all the way finally. got some new clutch parts and some turbo blue and super m. put some new coolant in some bel-ray trans oil. installed my boyesen reeds. this bike has been torn apart for months and was in my basement. so i pushed it out to find out my almost brand new back sprocket is bent to hell and back. maybe 9 hours on it if that. my clutch still does not work. my tapped hole in the inner clutch hub stripped out again. i dropped the bike in my garage and broke the "unbreakable" asv lever, broke the plastic, bent the left rad, and lost alot of $6.99 a gallon gas. on top of all this i got it started after i figured out it was wired wrong (40 kicks later), and it will not rev up and when it does it sounds like crap. i just hate life any more. i cant relieve my stress because the one thing i can do (legally) is the thing thats causing the stress and me to go bankrupt. so how are you guys lol

Want me to get a price from toby? He does good work for cheap, he'll fix you up.

Want me to get a price from toby? He does good work for cheap, he'll fix you up.

i know but i think the clutch is a stretched cable. and im hoping the bike only ran like crap because it has not ran for a while. as for the rad its bent but not leaking so im not worried. and asv is getting a call on monday to see about a new lever

i know but i think the clutch is a stretched cable. and im hoping the bike only ran like crap because it has not ran for a while. as for the rad its bent but not leaking so im not worried. and asv is getting a call on monday to see about a new lever

5 year warranty on refurbished levers, lifetime on new levers... if I recall.

well put my yz back together all the way finally. got some new clutch parts and some turbo blue and super m. put some new coolant in some bel-ray trans oil. installed my boyesen reeds. this bike has been torn apart for months and was in my basement. so i pushed it out to find out my almost brand new back sprocket is bent to hell and back. maybe 9 hours on it if that. my clutch still does not work. my tapped hole in the inner clutch hub stripped out again. i dropped the bike in my garage and broke the "unbreakable" asv lever, broke the plastic, bent the left rad, and lost alot of $6.99 a gallon gas. on top of all this i got it started after i figured out it was wired wrong (40 kicks later), and it will not rev up and when it does it sounds like crap. i just hate life any more. i cant relieve my stress because the one thing i can do (legally) is the thing thats causing the stress and me to go bankrupt. so how are you guys lol

Damn bro, that is a bad day! You need a BLASTER!

Man that blows I've had a bike or 2 fall over in my day and spill gas and just generally piss me off from having to kick it over to much to,(my 96 YZ I had) but never broke off the stock lever just bent forward slightly from falling forward.(shrug) As for the wierd idiling did you clean it out? Also really cold weather and reving it right away will make it slugish for like 10-15 minites just rev it if it's about to die thats all OK.

It can always be worse. My orange blaster has the frame bent by something that could have been prevented. My white bike well it would be easier to say what isn't wrong with it. I had my truck motor rebuilt and it now has a bad head gasket and a rod knocking(I didn't rebuild it).

Trust me that is 10xx worse then a broken perch. Lol

It will get better trust me.

Last edited:
It can always be worse. My orange blaster has the frame bent by something that could have been prevented. My white bike well it would be easier to say what isn't wrong with it. I had my truck motor rebuilt and it now has a bad head gasket and anrid knocking(I didn't rebuild it).

that is rough , man!!!!!!

It can always be worse. My orange blaster has the frame bent by something that could have been prevented. My white bike well it would be easier to say what isn't wrong with it. I had my truck motor rebuilt and it now has a bad head gasket and a rod knocking(I didn't rebuild it).

lol it got a little better then next day but i have had bad stuff like that happen too. what kinda motor blew on ya?:-/