i got bored and made this

Good job, shame you ended up with so many flow restrictions though.

You will need to plug chop that beast.

I know I tried to make it where I could use the stock air box because I have a custom air box but I don't wanna cut up my plastics to use it

Are the internal joints smooth or are there places which can drum up eddy currents.

The air flow through a pipe which has sharp edges can be affected dramatically.

The inside of the pipe should be shoulder free.

Are the internal joints smooth or are there places which can drum up eddy currents.

The air flow through a pipe which has sharp edges can be affected dramatically.

The inside of the pipe should be shoulder free.

on the first connection where the 90 goes into the 45 there is a shoulder there but I am gonna see if I can fix it

My concern is that the inside of the pipe may have sharp edges on bends that will impede the air flow.

It is fine to reduce the diameter, but it must be done smoothly and gradually.

My concern is that the inside of the pipe may have sharp edges on bends that will impede the air flow.

It is fine to reduce the diameter, but it must be done smoothly and gradually.

I think I could take some ultra copper and build it up where it is smooth

what should I start jetting at I think I have a 300 main now and I know im running rich self ported and dg pipe and silencer

I doubt anyone else is running a PVC Dr Seuss set up lol so any jetting advice will be guesses. I would plug chop it and see for yourself. Also I would try to straighten the design out. That set up will cause turbulence. Air and water flow very much alike. Think how water would flow through what you've created. Straighten the design and you'll be golden. Good work btw

I doubt anyone else is running a PVC Dr Seuss set up lol so any jetting advice will be guesses. I would plug chop it and see for yourself. Also I would try to straighten the design out. That set up will cause turbulence. Air and water flow very much alike. Think how water would flow through what you've created. Straighten the design and you'll be golden. Good work btw

Ya I made it as straight as I could but it barly clears the rear shock as it is and I took it appart and im taking a dremel to the inside and im smoothing it out

Last edited:
Ii is not so much the bends that present a problem, but the turbulence that would be caused by air passing over the roughness of the internal joins.