I am getting increasingly frustrated with this fourm.

I have a problem with the requirements to use the wanted and for sale sections. I have been a member scene May 2008 (About the time Project Blaster went dead). I have bought several thing off of this site through people. I've bought hydro brakes, a 35mm carb. I've sold a oil injecter. I have never had a problem buying or selling. I am in need of a part and wanted to post a wanted and it wouldnt let me because I dont have ungodly amount of posts X(. I beleve this is a problem and it needs to be adressed.

if you're such a loyal member cough up the $10 and problems solved. I:I

I do not see what the big deal is on this rule. The admin put up a poll with choices on what the rules should be. You guys all voted for what the rule is now. Get over it. I'm not trying to be rude, but this always get brought up. I saw the same thing over and over again.

The rules are there to protect you from assholes that rip you off, and you shouldn't join a forum just so you can sell/buy its for helping others or getting help ect. ( thats why the new rules were made......)
I understand how if you really need a part it can be very frustrating, but just ask and if people are selling give them a pm.

i seems that the only people that biotch about the rules are the newb's and the people that only come here when the got a problem or they need something maybe if they came on here and contributed something and made some friends and earned some respect from others here they would be able to get what they need or want and im not o huge fan of the 10$ buys you into the sale or wanted section cause you spend 10 and some one buys from you for 500 and you skate your up 490 scott free i believe in supporting the site with donations but still think you have to earn your stripes the old fashion way