how to ship a frame

I would think you could put one of them big shipping tags on it.You know.One of them tags with the wire you can wrap around stuff.Or you could get your self an 8inchx 8inch flat peace of plastic or thick card bord.Put a hole in one end and wire tiy it to the frame to put the shipping label on.

wrap it in that foam sh*t then wrap it in plastic wrap and but a label on it and take it to fedex ups or usps....idk if usps will ship it might want to call first

yeah def just call them and tell them what you got. theyll def tell you the best way to package it up.

I think greyhound is the cheapest then FedEx Freight. I've been looking for a frame forever locally but might have to bite the bullet and have one shipped. The people I've talked to wanted to use Greyhound and it was like 65-70 bucks. But you have to have a depot nearby to pick it up. FedEx freight was like 140 to ship one.

I think greyhound is the cheapest then FedEx Freight. I've been looking for a frame forever locally but might have to bite the bullet and have one shipped. The people I've talked to wanted to use Greyhound and it was like 65-70 bucks. But you have to have a depot nearby to pick it up. FedEx freight was like 140 to ship one.

Greyhound ships??????????You for real?????Thats just funny sh*t to me,A bus full of half people.Half Blaster parts.LOL.

UPS or FedEx will ship it. Length limit is 108" and weight limit is 150lbs so you will be well within the limits. If you want you can give me the dimensions and wight and ill see roughly what it would cost to ship thru UPS. Also PACKAGE IT YOURSELF!!! If you take it to a UPS store they will rape you (without lube) for packing materials.

when i got a frame shipped to me they just wrapped it up with some shrink and and they put a ups label on it.. i am sure if you boxed it up it would cost you alot to ship.

THe problem with shipping a frame is that 1 stinking bracket on the side makes it "freight width" and it adds about $20 to the shipping cost... Sometimes you can get a sympathetic UPS person who will flub the dimensions to get a better price.

I shipped one to ron89 and I secured the title to the frame (hidden in an envelope of course) and UPS wrapped it it, and shipped it... I cannot recall the price, but I am certain it was under $50. One secret to remember is to tell them you have AAA insurance and you will get a discount too....

I considered greyhound, but I didnt want him to have to go to the greyhound depot to pick up his package.. I have heard they have great prices to ship freight though.