How to install quad works power kit

drtridr6

Oct 2, 2013
So I want to order this Quad Works Power Kit. How do I install it and is it worth it?
Advice please

I looked on eBay it's 120 bucks for the 3 sets i seen. That's no where near worth it! For a air filter and outerwear's and a jet kit. You don't even need the whole kit. I got my whole airbox and filter for less.

Just buy a air filter... The outerwear's if u would like ( it's really optional ) then buy a couple main jets. One and 2 sizes bigger plug chop and call it a day.

There no way I would pay that amount of money for a airfilter if u wanna spend that much. Buy a cfm box for about 100 ( there's a guy on eBay takes offers heard he will take 100) and uni filter!

/\ couldn't have said that better myself !

skip the jet kits, they rarely contain the jets you need.
tell us your mods and we'll put you in a 3-4 jet range for about $5 (max.) per jet
UNI's or K&N filters can be had for around $30-40

Thanks guys. Appreciate the advice. I almost just clicked order before I decided to post. All I'm trying to do is pretty much rebuild a little bit and make it faster. I'm going to go on ebay and check for the air box and filter tho. Thanks again

I looked on eBay it's 120 bucks for the 3 sets i seen. That's no where near worth it! For a air filter and outerwear's and a jet kit. You don't even need the whole kit. I got my whole airbox and filter for less.

Just buy a air filter... The outerwear's if u would like ( it's really optional ) then buy a couple main jets. One and 2 sizes bigger plug chop and call it a day.

There no way I would pay that amount of money for a airfilter if u wanna spend that much. Buy a cfm box for about 100 ( there's a guy on eBay takes offers heard he will take 100) and uni filter!

Just the box alone is 120 on ebay. Is that worth it?

I like mine. Get a uni air filter. However this will not add much performance. If you are looking for more HP you need to get your cylinder ported and your head rechambered. This will be around $225. It will double your HP and really wake that motor up. Give this guy a call, he will get you taken care of.

Click on the index link.

index

I like mine. Get a uni air filter. However this will not add much performance. If you are looking for more HP you need to get your cylinder ported and your head rechambered. This will be around $225. It will double your HP and really wake that motor up. Give this guy a call, he will get you taken care of.

Click on the index link.

index

Thanks man I appreciate it. DEFINITLY looking into it