How to big power info needed

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
I would just like to know what mod's and parts to use to get 35 or more horse power. All info would help me understand what I can do. I would like to get the most power that I can get but still be reliable enuff to ride everyday.

Port and polish with a good pipe and carb. You will need to bump up the compression if you want to run the stock cylinder. You can gain more with a stroker crank and the Airsal cylinder.

I have yet to have a builder give me the power that Diamond Racing has in a 2 or 4 stroke. I have several motors built be the best in the business and they all fall short of one of his. He has several National titles to prove his work. If you need more information regarding him, just ask.

I want to run pump gas. I know that will limit me on the power I can get. How much power can I get with pump gas?I've heard of blaster putting out 50 horse power but I know I cant run that for daly ride. I'm thinking 35 is a good number to shot for. That should be good for kicking some big atv ass.

Yes, go with the ct sonic kit. I love mine!!!!!!
wootrock.gif

I want to run pump gas. I know that will limit me on the power I can get. How much power can I get with pump gas?I've heard of blaster putting out 50 horse power but I know I cant run that for daly ride. I'm thinking 35 is a good number to shot for. That should be good for kicking some big atv ass.

You can run the Airsal with the 35mm carb, 4mm stroke with the Diamond Racing port and polish pushing 200# compression all day long without a problem. This does require 110 octane fuel. This is the best performing, most powerful blaster that we have built.

You can have it set up for pump gas and still have 35+ horsepower. I do not believe that there is a blaster that has 50 rear wheel horsepower out there that runs on pump or race fuel. Sorry, I will believe in unicorns before first.

35 to 40 would be nice. I think I could take a 400 ex with that power.

i can smoke them now as long as they are not modded to the ass lol, beat one the other night that had a +2 front sprocket, exhaust, no lid and rejetted. he pulled mabey a bike and a half thru 1-4 but once he hit 5th i passed him and kept going, and i dont even have a BBK like you are planning I:I I:I. you are going to love it man :D

A decent 240 starts off where a built sleeved stock jugs ends. Sorry but I wouldn't waste my time and money sleeving a stock jug. as been said get the whole ct kit its a great starting point and you can build it even more when you have the cash.

I'm asking because my first blaster was all stock and I never rode it with other atvs. The one I have now I never rode yet. I know Alot of people say just buy a bigger atv if you want to go faster but I'm hooked on blasters.

Wow. With the CT kit and a plus 3 crank, what will I beat?

Bronco wants a +3 crank for his CT240.........:D

My standard ported CT 240 has awesome mid and top end power but the bottom end power is a little weak, but i cant get the bottom end tuned right, that may be the problem. When i put the ct240 kit on my crank and bearings were good so i decided when its time for a new crank or bearings or piston and rings I will probably get a 3mm stroker...

I recommend getting the LA sleave 240, its the same thing as the ct240 but cheaper, it will be fun and fast. If your crank and bearings are good i would leave it alone for now and spend that money on suspension. If you decide years later its to slow or its time for new crank or bearings or piston then get the 3mm stroker and the head ported to match..