how they roll at PSJ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you would be banned from here too if you started acting like you were on psj.....go on, take evry thread offtopic with gay pics, and stupid stuff and never actually provide anything good for the forum...plusyou where given warnings

Everyone can use a laugh every now and then, but then it gets annoying

Not everything I posted was useless. And almost every thread on that site goes off topic.

You said in the "What is the fasted quad your blaster has beated" thread that want to race a Kennedy motor and I stepped to the plate just to be let down. Hahaha I'm just busting your balls.

lol, actually if i can get the tech nazi to let me run i will be lining up with my buddie on his zilla friday night on a asphalt 1/8 mile so you can watch the vid of him kicking my ass and feel proud lol I:I

I have noticed a different vibe over there at PSJ , some guy named " 370 " did lay some verbal smackdown on YB200 for " causing havoc on the site " Like I said , I like it here , and here's where I'll stay

it all got started over there because BF's sh*t got pulled over there.. then people post here about PSJ and then noober runs his mouth.. and says sh*t about me.. i had NOTHIN to do with the YB sh*t and it got thrown in my lap.. bunch of idiots fomr here run to my small site andd start a bunch of sh*t and then i get trashed for it because the mod staff there has to deal with it? if you don't want to be a productive member of PSJ then don;t bother comming back.. i have in no way protected YB in fact i provided a medium in which youi can air youir problem with him in teh buyer/seller review section. what he did here was done here and ont on PSJ. yet some think i should ban him for what he did here? my site and BF are not at all connected other than mutual members. there are many good members fromt BF on PSJ and i'm glad to have them. BUT if youi over there to cause problems i'll be sure to notice. if youi have BF problems keep them on BF. don't drag your drama over and throw it in my mosd staffs lap. thanks for the warning about a scammer and i agree he's a freeking scammer based on the fact he doesn't even commnet in his defense.

yea dont waste ur time reading wat a bunch of dick sucking faggots especially 370 and yb200
thanks for the comment.... i know one person that i'll never have to help with tech advise.. which means less calls to my already busy cell phone.. next tiem you comment about someone youi might want to know what and who your speaking of first

I have been banned from that site like 4 times. I would call out Chris Merry and his twig brother Bryan on everything. They're both hypocrits. Chris really liked the picture of him that I posted of his face on some fat gay guy.
call me out chris... you gonna bring that big bad 68hp zilla hybrid that gets waxed by stock banshees with FMF pipes that was built by a 15 year old? it's funny youi tlak your sh*t on the internet but youi were 20 ft fromt me at silver lake and never did or said a damn thing. and when i was a nice guy and went out of my way to loan your brother a set of my $200 snad tires he never returned them. even after i offered to pay 1/2 the shipping... so call me out... cuz obvisouly yoiur all talk behind a keyboard anyway.. and if anybody wants to talk about what an ahole i am thats great i laoned someone tires to better thier trip and I got scammed...

sounds a lil nutt huggerish if ya ask me;)
if you agree with someone your a nut hugger? wait how old are you? i'd think by 23 you'd be able to form your own opinions.. and bandwagon jumping would be behind you...

I think we should all stop the bs, I am not a member of psj, but in the linkback you see that there forum is no different then our intro thread< the whole welcome aboard and sh*t, not till someone saw this thread did any sh*t go down. So lets be respectable people and shut this thread down voluntarily instead of waiting for the mods to do it for us. Lets smooth this out before it gets anyworse guys, we are all brothers, and don't hate on me for taking a neutral position

call me out chris... you gonna bring that big bad 68hp zilla hybrid that gets waxed by stock banshees with FMF pipes that was built by a 15 year old? it's funny youi tlak your sh*t on the internet but youi were 20 ft fromt me at silver lake and never did or said a damn thing. and when i was a nice guy and went out of my way to loan your brother a set of my $200 snad tires he never returned them. even after i offered to pay 1/2 the shipping... so call me out... cuz obvisouly yoiur all talk behind a keyboard anyway.. and if anybody wants to talk about what an ahole i am thats great i laoned someone tires to better thier trip and I got scammed...

i am sorry you never once offered to pay for 1/2 the shipping. dont lie.

after a discussion with noober this evengin i beleive the hatchet is buried.. that was all over a misunderstanding that na few questions and answers would have taken care of.. the thread on PSJ will be gone in about 5 mins as my showing of "water under the bridge" as for the PSJ haters here... most of you jumped on a bandwagon over nothing.. the comments abouti me and abouit PSJ as a whole are classy. for PSJ being a "bash" site.. i welcome youi to look for any bashign against BF on there. as youi will nto see nearly as much as the peoepl thta commented here about it said there is.. in fact the only negative remarks abouit BF over there is about the wave of idiots comming to PSJ just to start sh*t.. if you came with good intentions then stay a while.. if youi came to just be an ass.. i'm sure your still welcome here..

Haha no need to make excuses for that race, I think everyone involved in that race beat me that time.
How can you say I was too afraid to say anything? You were the one saying a bunch of crap to me on your forum. I think it would be the other way around. You're too awesome to say or do anything when I'm around. Also, I don't care about you lending out "$200" tires, I brought my own.

i am sorry you never once offered to pay for 1/2 the shipping. dont lie.
yes i did.. and i still will.. or youi could just give them to eli.. or better yet mitch when you see him he said something about you guys meeting up soon.. you never replied to my texts or call.. the 1 tiem i did talk to you all youi said was "i wanna kepe em for the rest of teh season" and i said "i need them for this season so i'd like them back" and i never heard from you again.. do you plan on returning the tires i lent you? if so you have a strange way of showing it! i went out of my way to help you out nick and you know it.. and then what do youi do? start sh*t in my classified thread on BHQ? for what exactly? i paid you what you wanted for your part and when i decided not to use it i decided to sell it for less than goign rate for that part.. yet you and your clown brother make a scene. i have stuck up for youi many times in the past... when people wanted to ban youi on E2S when i was runing the place i stuck up for youi many many many times.. same thing at PSJ.. every mod there would ahve banned youi but i stepped in and said nah he's an ok guy just let him be i'll toss him a PM.. and didnt; i cut youi a HUGE deal on your portwork? uhhh yeah i did.. cuz you were short on cash and wanted to get your bike done in time for the SL trip... was i a dickhead to you at SL? NOT ONE BIT.. it's actions like yours that hinder the comradary in this sport. usually i have no problem loanding tools, parts, flags etc for trips.. but after this tire deal it gives me 2nd thoughts about loaning things to people...

ya i was suppose to give them to mitch last saturday, he backed out of the deal friday. i never said you was a dick once, and i never got that offer. i have defended you on this site. i said i have bought parts off you and nothing wrong, i have told people you helped me out with porting my engine. and i will ship your tires out tomorrow.

Haha no need to make excuses for that race, I think everyone involved in that race beat me that time.
How can you say I was too afraid to say anything? You were the one saying a bunch of crap to me on your forum. I think it would be the other way around. You're too awesome to say or do anything when I'm around. Also, I don't care about you lending out "$200" tires, I brought my own.
oh i talked a bunch of sh*t? no i was runnin a site. and you were a maojor problem on that site.. just as you were on the site i ran before that!! you were given many chances and everytime showed your true colors. did i say how i was gonna clal you out? NOPE.. have i ever said "when i see youi blah blah blah" NOPE.. but you have.. and if i'm such a bad guy why didn't you say anything? becaus in the past you've said youi'd knock me out ETC. and i mearly said " bring a buddy to carry you home". i have a certain amount of professionalism i have to uphold being that i own the site and plan teh trips. i dont; go on these trips to fight with members or anything liek thta i go to have a good time and the meet new people.. NOW if someone would like to make trouble with me i'll gladly give them the trouble they are after. next tiem youi wanna ru your mouth about me rememebr you had your chance. your dad seemed like a very nice guy very polite.. maybe you should look to him as an example...

Status
Not open for further replies.