How much should my jet change for winter?

Sweat Pants over top of Jeans 2 pairs of long socks boots 2 sweaters and a coat ski mask and helmet o ya don't forget thermals pants and long sleeve shirt and im good to go all day

Boy i feel like a panty waist!!!

With insulated long jons,jeans,insulated socks,2 long sleeve shirts over a t shirt with long jon top,a hoodie,my carharts,full facial helmet im still too cold to ride.

you guys are lucky!!!!!!! we get below 0 here, and wind chills are brutal, up to 25 below. I love snow riding, but the way the blaster is set up now, It doesn't do that well. we also can get a foot of snow, I think a beater sled may be in order

you guys are lucky!!!!!!! we get below 0 here, and wind chills are brutal, up to 25 below. I love snow riding, but the way the blaster is set up now, It doesn't do that well. we also can get a foot of snow, I think a beater sled may be in order

Yep i agree if we do a little snow riding and i mean a little i have a stock warrior for that

It can get below 0 here too and does quite often and i live in the cut surrounded by fields so snow drifts of 5-6 ft arent uncommon.

Im just plain out a sissy and dont like cold weather though.I keep threatening to move to mexico or thereabouts where its hot and dry.

Winter here is brutal and the summers hot and humid.I just plain out hate the midwest.Military ruined it for me once i got away i didnt want to come back maybe i should re-enlist.lol nah im good.

It can get below 0 here too and does quite often and i live in the cut surrounded by fields so snow drifts of 5-6 ft arent uncommon.

Im just plain out a sissy and dont like cold weather though.I keep threatening to move to mexico or thereabouts where its hot and dry.

Winter here is brutal and the summers hot and humid.I just plain out hate the midwest.Military ruined it for me once i got away i didnt want to come back maybe i should re-enlist.lol nah im good.

I hear you. Worst of everything here, pretty brutal winters, brutally hot summers lol

Well I will say this.....I live in Florida and we just got a cold snap.... On at a 240 main and I noticed a serious difference with that machine versus when I ran it 2 days ago at 70 degrees absolutely insane

Well I will say this.....I live in Florida and we just got a cold snap.... On at a 240 main and I noticed a serious difference with that machine versus when I ran it 2 days ago at 70 degrees absolutely insane

Imagine living where it does actually get cold :)
some days can see a 20-30 degree temp drop soon after the sun sets, better be jetted for it, or go boom

i went out on the frozen river with my studded tires for my 300ex the ice was like 8'' thick and it was like 15* out and all i had on was socks long underwear jeans a hoodie my winter jacket knee boots gloves and of course my helmet just a regular dual sport kind with my gopro.... only thing cold was the bottom of my chin