how much psi everybody uses

larusso_1

Jul 4, 2010
New Jersey
Just wondering what kind of psi you guys use for the front and back tires on your blaster? riding trails and open fields, stock tires.

like said above, depends on the track anywhere from 7-10 in the back and 8-12 in the front

The better suspension you have the more air your supposed to run depending on the course. That way you tires dont absorb as much and it lets you dial in your suspension.

Pro guys run from 12-15psi in the front and 10 in the back. But they run tire balls too and have monster suspension setups.

Id try 7-8 in the front and 6 in the rear and see how that feels on a blaster on a track and trails Id go 5 in the front and 5 in the rear. Either way its gonna jar your teeth out on a blasters stock suspension. haha

I run 6 up front and 6.5 in the rear. Even though the tires brands i use recommend no more than 4.

You opened a can of worms with this one. Your gonna get a 100 different answers. I would listen to Phragle before most people.

he rides desert with bigger tires, if you ride mx with 18's then you should run higher pressures....

I run whatever the manufacturer suggests.you can experiment yourself to find your sweet spot but the manfacturers suggested psi rating is a good starting point.

i think 40psi is like max for beading them.
but i run dubs on my quad, maybe i should have said that. lol

ya 40-45 for a car tire? i run 40-45psi for everyday driving. haven't had a problem in the past 2 years with them. and they are just average tires on an average car.

also meens uneven tire wear=reduced tire life, also could put more wear and tear on the vehicle and could also cause bad things to happen, there is reccomend tire pressure ratting for a reason, sure you may have made it for 2 years this time.