how many links in a stock chain?`

yeah its in the van LoL, I put mine in my 96 explorer 2 door. Goes in backwards and i tie the tailgate down with rope but the quad is ratchet strapped in.

why does alot of i see on ebay have 92? I'm looking to get a sprocket/chain kit tomorrow. Sticking with the 13/40 gearing i have cause i like it and 92link o ring chain i believe its 520 something (thats like the tension/strength)
since i have my rear end off and them 2 nuts are a b*tch to get off. I'm doing axle bearings and new chain pullers as well.

Any tips to know when i'm doing all this i'm all ears!~

soak all the fasteners with PB Blaster ( the finest penetrating oil on the planet , it pisses excellence ) spray them liberally ( like you would spray a group of towelheads with m60 rounds ) then let it soak ( like them towelheads in a pool of blood ) for a good long time , overnight is best ( cause then the dogs start chewing at the corpses of those bloodthirsty godless heathens ) then use a air impact wrench on the fasteners ( mimicing the sound of a browning automatic rifle pumping round after round into the desert bunker hideout of those sorry as hell excuses for camel dung ) and use the torque of the wrench to free up them stuck nuts and bolts .

Reactions: Blastahmastah1
soak all the fasteners with PB Blaster ( the finest penetrating oil on the planet , it pisses excellence ) spray them liberally ( like you would spray a group of towelheads with m60 rounds ) then let it soak ( like them towelheads in a pool of blood ) for a good long time , overnight is best ( cause then the dogs start chewing at the corpses of those bloodthirsty godless heathens ) then use a air impact wrench on the fasteners ( mimicing the sound of a browning automatic rifle pumping round after round into the desert bunker hideout of those sorry as hell excuses for camel dung ) and use the torque of the wrench to free up them stuck nuts and bolts .

GEEZ, now that's a descriptive way of putting it! But ya need to add a little defication on the corpses for good measure!