How do you report a bad seller on the site?

Feb 8, 2009
Portland, Oregon
I bought a manual from a member (through PayPal) over a month ago and this person still has not sent the item to me. I was wondering how I go about taking care of this. I really do not want members on here that have poor sales records to have access to the sales marketplace. This message is primarily directed at the admins but anyone with the answer please feel free to reply.

thanks

yea it defintaly sucks.... i paid cmh156 for a brake caliper just under 2 months ago and still havent gotten it. he's given me bullshit story after bulshit story and said he'd send it the next day each time.

outlawed genetics im sorry you havent got your caliper yet. i know cmh156 personally i live very close to him he has a very busy life right now and is always in need of money but he still should have shipped it right away.

yea it defintaly sucks.... i paid cmh156 for a brake caliper just under 2 months ago and still havent gotten it. he's given me bullshit story after bulshit story and said he'd send it the next day each time.

you know i had the same problem with cmh156. i sent him $18 for a thumb throttle and its been like 3 months now and still have not got it. plus his bulshit story that he sent it out and then 7 days later i emailed him. he said" oh it might be lost in the mail" and that he was going to buy another throttle and send it out to me. 2 weeks later dint recieve it yet and asked for a full refund. then now another week later still have not recived my refund. these types of people should be banned from the damn site!

outlawed genetics im sorry you havent got your caliper yet. i know cmh156 personally i live very close to him he has a very busy life right now and is always in need of money but he still should have shipped it right away.

how can you make excuses for this loser? he dicked me around on my heel guards also but i harassed him and did get them. if you pay for a part and include shipping in that ammount you are a DIRT BAG not too send it out. cmh156 is a loser, bottom line he should not be able to sell here. he dosent even post anymore because he knows how many people he has screwed are pissed. just a punk thats all.

^^^^ i agree.seems like he has ripped a few people off on here i think he should be banned.ripping 1 person off is messed up but seems like there 3-4 people hes ripped off thats why i vote for a bann

i got a thread stikied i the forsale section post the names of bad sellers no bashing read the post freek posted

thanks

YB200