How Do I Clean Ceramic Coated Pipe?

Sauce440

Apr 5, 2013
Michigan
i have a dynoport ceramic coated pipe that is 2 years old and has gotten stuff burnt on it and wont come off with purple power and if it wont come off with purple power its on there good!!

download-8.jpg
<some of this
05101.jpg

and a lil bit of this after^
and youll be lookin like this,

just like his but mine looks a bit different,but still coated the same. i have a picture but it says its to big to upload

The liquid ceramic chrome coating can be polished. Here's a link to it, in the instructions it says

"Only on the chrome do you need to polish after fully cured. This is how you achieve the reflective chrome appearance. Use fine steel wool or 600 grit wet/dry sandpaper. A final polish with a buffing wheel, 1200 grit sandpaper, polishing compound, or glass beading at 25-30 PSI will bring out an even brighter finish. DO NOT USE SCOTCH-BRIGHT OR SIMILAR MATERIAL"

Link https://www.powderbuythepound.com/CHROME_CERAMIC_-1_QUART/

Must be pretty durable but thin, be careful with abrasives.

The liquid ceramic chrome coating can be polished. Here's a link to it, in the instructions it says

"Only on the chrome do you need to polish after fully cured. This is how you achieve the reflective chrome appearance. Use fine steel wool or 600 grit wet/dry sandpaper. A final polish with a buffing wheel, 1200 grit sandpaper, polishing compound, or glass beading at 25-30 PSI will bring out an even brighter finish. DO NOT USE SCOTCH-BRIGHT OR SIMILAR MATERIAL"

Link https://www.powderbuythepound.com/CHROME_CERAMIC_-1_QUART/

Must be pretty durable but thin, be careful with abrasives.
He's going to have to use an abrasive because of how rough his is, trust me, that crust and burnt on stuff will Not come off with polishing. polishing requires a smooth surface.

He's going to have to use an abrasive because of how rough his is, trust me, that crust and burnt on stuff will Not come off with polishing. polishing requires a smooth surface.

I've known people to start out on polishing the ceramic with low pressure bead blasting. I was just confirming that the directions call for the use of abrasives on the ceramic.