how can i tell the difference

austin

Jul 14, 2009
Georgia
between banshee front shocks and blaster front shocks by looking at them? i think i have banshee shocks on my front but im not suree.... :/ help?

on blaster shocks, the spring only covers a little over half the body of the shock where as on banshee front shocks, the spring covers almost the whole length of the shock body

do these look like shee shocks?
attachment.php

Banshee shock have a progressive coil spring (coils get closer to one another at one end) and the tube body has black plastic slider thing (not sure what to call it but probably to prevent coil bind). hope that helps ya tell the differance.

blaster shocks come in a lot of different colors, most common is probably yellow, the came in white and red. may be missing a color but think thats it

hey pal im just asking a question, and im 14 not 15. why are the springs different. the red ones are wound wayy* closer.

hey pal im just asking a question, and im 14 not 15. why are the springs different. the red ones are wound wayy* closer.

nah man, there is a 15 character minimum to post, sorry bout that. could have been rebuilt shocks with different springs possible, or cut down banshee springs on blaster shocks.