How big, is to big?

KDXtreme

Feb 11, 2010
I know the blaster is a smaller quad, maybe compared to a 400EX or something. How big of a rider, is to big for the blaster? I see a lot of younger kids and smaller people riding them. Is it not fit for someone 6'1 or 230 pounds?

I think with some upgraded shocks and maybe a slightly longer swing arm, it may be a better fit and perform better. But thats just my thoughts, not a statement since Im not 100% sure.

im 5'11" 205 lbs and im still good to go on mine, like i said in the other thread my brother is 355lbs and my blaster will haul his ass around!! prolly not up a steep hill or anything bahahahaha I:I

I asked the same question a week ago.I am going to put a +4 swingarm and eventually extended front a arms.I asked the bros on the forum here about the swingarm and everyone recommended +4 or less.Unless you are drag racing you would need to go longer on the swinger.I am 6'4'' 230.I:I

Like I said earlier today in another thread I'm about 5'6" 155 and the blaster feels kinda small.... but thats just me... There's alot of bigger 6' + guys out there that ride blasters and with the right set shock, swinger, and stem its just right for them.

hahaha im just about 6 foot and like 195 and my blasty is stock and still rips lol

wow thanks guys! im going to research the banshee rear axle,a +4 swing arm and maybe reversing the front wheels.

I dont think there is a weight restriction on a blaster it is more so the size of the blaster that might make it not as comfy for the larger rider, as say compared to a larger quad... but if a blaster is what you are after and enjoy a smaller quad I say go for it! Blasters are a "blast" lol.