Hooking Up a battery

I have connected a battery, and it charges as well - needs some parts, and joining some wires but nothing over the top. Size of battery is the obvious problem - I have a small 12volt 5A/Hr in the toolbox compartment under the seat.

i dont think the stock stator will charge a battery plus you will need to have a rectifier to change the ac from the stator to dc so it will charge.

i often compare the blaster to a honda civic because of the parts availability and popularity. please dont add to the stereotype by adding rice to your quad. it starts with neon/led's... then gets more serious like airbags and turbos.

move back, please step away from teh blaster, we are here to help.

i totally understand what you mean it was just and idea i had about having one blu led above the motor and making a head light with a series white leds.

I agree that you should not be ricing out your blaster!! However, if you want to add some lighting capacity it probably could be done. I am by no means a ricer, but I do have a few cheap wally-world little driving lights underneath my jeep....they're called rock lights, and they're to illuminate the underside of the jeep while night wheeling...to see what I'm getting hung up on, etc. They serve a good purpose, and they're definitely not for show!!

If you have a ATV/dirtbike salvage place near you, or know of someone with a junk quad that has a battery setup, take all of the stuff off of that quad and make it fit on the blaster. I'm told that the stator is rated for ~55 watts. If you want to draw more than that and have the stock stator, the battery will only do it for so long. You can have the stator re-wound to put out more power as well. Depending on how much power you want to draw, you may be able to just rewind the stator and not need a battery setup.