Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Take that thang off (lol)

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

01 fmf blaster

Mar 8, 2008
Great state of Georgia
profile.myspace.com
Wat do yall think should i keep it or try something else?

Extra001.jpg

kevins004.jpg

Is that thing just a cover? If I were to leave it off i think it would be better with some sort of screen. I can't really decide looks decent either way.

cut the hood like the stock one just a smaller hole and put some mesh in it above the vents it already has... custom

well my choice isnt in the poll...use the stock hood and put mesh in behind it!!!1.....it would be an awesome enexpinsive body mod

ITS a DUMP WITHOUT IT !!!! and i voted yes ! btw i saw a Special Editon 07 z400 3 days ago man that thing is sick, the guy saw me and he was liek man u gota get rid of that toy... i was like dude stfu(i get pissed when ppl make fun of the blaster) so i was liek if i borethis thing and pipe it u would get smoked so stfu and then did a big 3 gear wheele away hahhaha

ITS a DUMP WITHOUT IT !!!! and i voted yes ! btw i saw a Special Editon 07 z400 3 days ago man that thing is sick, the guy saw me and he was liek man u gota get rid of that toy... i was like dude stfu(i get pissed when ppl make fun of the blaster) so i was liek if i borethis thing and pipe it u would get smoked so stfu and then did a big 3 gear wheele away hahhaha

lol know wat u mean blasters may be small but i have respect for them