honda blaster

ron89

Feb 20, 2008
bensalem PA..
well i always wanted a trx250r but they are over price for a good running 1 and i found pretty much a roller on cl for about 5bills and i was thinking of buying it and droping in my blaster 240motor setup any 1 think it would be any good for just trail riding?. i kno ky stroker on e2s did it and didnt like it but i think it would be awesome.. i am thinking new project :).

Last edited by a moderator:
do it!!

or cr 250 dirt bike motor.. even more power than the 250r motor..

pick up a wreched or blown up cr250 off craigslist and there is your swap.. take motor and wiring threw the rest back on craiglist

yea idk if i am going to do it right now i may just buy a frame and get to working on it in the summer or some thing. ill prolyl just buy a little 85 for now lol..

actually the stock 250r frame has great geometry, but the frames themselves were heavy junk. one maybe 2 years racing and you were chasing cracks after every race. thats why laeger, roll, jp, gibson and everybody else were making aftermarket frames for them

do it!!

or cr 250 dirt bike motor.. even more power than the 250r motor..

pick up a wreched or blown up cr250 off craigslist and there is your swap.. take motor and wiring threw the rest back on craiglist
There are 2 on craigs list here very good cond ,ported ,pipe better wheels and tires no damage $2500 . Another one totally stock one, mint condition, original tires from a collector $5,500.

I don't know, I got the post from Wifeblaster today. I am waiting for him to answer me on the Laeger based frame. I didn't completely understand what they meant. If by Laeger based, they meant a Laeger frame modified for the Blaster motor, than put a ribbon on it cuz that's what I have been looking for.