hmmmmm

May 12, 2010
wv
so im gonna race tt but i figured that it would be cheaper to get a quad set up for tt and flattrack then build my 400ex, and i want another blaster and im too young to race 450's and i found this,Yamha Blaster
so is this a good deal

It has a lrd pipe.
If you got the cash and when get there it seems solid i would do it.

Last edited:
I'd buy it ... way cheaper than it would cost to build the same machine, I'd say jump on it and score a sweet blaster already built

so im gonna race tt but i figured that it would be cheaper to get a quad set up for tt and flattrack then build my 400ex, and i want another blaster and im too young to race 450's and i found this,Yamha Blaster
so is this a good deal

Sounds good! and after two years you can part it out and make double what u paid. And 220lbs of compression sounds fishy, I'd take my own compression tester see what it has take it for a spin, then make an offer!

Sounds good! and after two years you can part it out and make double what u paid. And 220lbs of compression sounds fishy, I'd take my own compression tester see what it has take it for a spin, then make an offer!

I agree with the 220lbs of comp, what was it when 442 had that three thousand dollar motor built? ... If I remember right it was 195 and that was the highest I'd ever seen ... but still an awesome deal for a fully built blaster.