Hmm , Found this Cheap !

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like an aftermarket pipe, rear wheels from a rappy (guessing by the rear tires), and wtf is up with that blue reed spacer deal???

any way around it, price is right!!!!

Well Its Mine ! , Dude is going to his house to go get it , Has key switch with key , Has Paperwork too , Its low on compression but hopefully a Good Deglazing will clean the bore and fresh piston and rings !!

My Black and Red 2000 Will be getting most of the useable parts from this one , See the Skid plate Too !

Not Paying what he's Asking Either haha

If Anybody might know that pipe and silencer please post , Not sure of brand and didn't ask him , He's getting trailer and ready to bring it to me !

Edit , Well He can't get his trailer tonight Darn , Wanted to work on it tonight haha

Last edited:
I found it at almost 10pm last night and offered 200 for him to bring it to me , He Tried to get a Trailer last night but didn't work , He Is Supposedly On his Way with it

Well He just Called Me And Said its loaded up and he's leaving his house , He lives on the other side of Town from me But I Don't Mind Waiting , At Least not for what I'm paying him haha !

Haha If I didn't have 3 motors in pieces in my Living room , I Probably Would part with some things , But since I have so many parts I'll be Taking the good stuff off this one and Transplant to my 2000 in avatar , then get this one back going and Sell

It looks like it's still got the plastic heel guards intact. If they are in pretty good shape, would you be interested in parting with them? I haven't been able to come up with any and I'd like to have a set to set if there is any practical way to made some for a more durable material.

Status
Not open for further replies.