hi i'm new

Excuse anyone on here that might be a little rough on you. We have had quite a few new people that are trolls from another fourm.

Welcome though!

first he answers questions about what the yamabond replacement is, and what pistons he prefers, but now he's new and doesn't know much ????

can you smeeeeeeeeeeell what the rock is cooking ?????

I hear ya, I wasn't talking about you either, just a general post

It's cool. It seems that BHQ has some members that rode the short bus and eat there glue for lunch to many times.
b2c03ec3.jpg

first he answers questions about what the yamabond replacement is, and what pistons he prefers, but now he's new and doesn't know much ????

can you smeeeeeeeeeeell what the rock is cooking ?????

Yep, I'm a BHQ jackass.. I noticed my post about the pistons was removed. Did I say something inappropriate?

And to answer peoples questions.. I no longer own any blasters. I have owned 3 of them in the past. Probably will purchase another one in a few years. I wasn't being a jackass Mr. awk.. I Dont deal with the blaster engines very often. So my knowledge is a bit out of date. You really should lay off the WWE stuff.. its kinda frivolous

Nice welcome wagon you guys got here.

Last edited:
Yep, I'm a BHQ jackass.. I noticed my post about the pistons was removed. Did I say something inappropriate?

And to answer peoples questions.. I no longer own any blasters. I have owned 3 of them in the past. Probably will purchase another one in a few years. I wasn't being a jackass Mr. awk.. I Dont deal with the blaster engines very often. So my knowledge is a bit out of date. You really should lay off the WWE stuff.. its kinda frivolous

Well what kind of welcome response are you looking for?

Welcome, you will learn all you need to know.

Being a BHQ jackass, ( as you have put it), you should be cautious about what ya post and remember we stick together and will weed out the "jackasses"!

You are very welcomed here if your here to learn and talk about Blasters.

Maybe we can assimilate him...resistance is futile! I:I

Welcome. You have to understand, some of the BHQ fellas were talking jibberish and confusing the likes of those that WANT to help. If you have questions, we have answers...but it will cost you, you must play nice and no poopin' in the kiddy pool.