hi everyone

B

blaster101

hi i am blaster101 i have a 2001 blaster and a 2003 blaster and i am now starting to build another one i just bought a motor today

Welcome to the forum, hotrodjod. I'm glad to see you have a brand of car that you favor. I've heard that the VW's are fun to drive too and easy to get attached to. I'm a Cadillac man, myself. Again, welcome!

Welcome to the forum, hotrodjod. I'm glad to see you have a brand of car that you favor. I've heard that the VW's are fun to drive too and easy to get attached to. I'm a Cadillac man, myself. Again, welcome!

Yea, i got hooked years back. Its hard to explain, but when you get in where im at, its like a cult. Ive never seen any other car group that is as close knitt as vw's

We have 2 weekly get togethers rain or shine, snow or sun. All the time. probably 50 cars every tues. and thurs. Pretty awesome.

But i love all cars really. well, not all of them, but i appriciate anyone who likes cars, no matter what kind they are.

Welcome! nice to see a new member... (i gotta come up with a better welcome thing..maybe.... WELCOME biotch..nah..too evil..hmmm, i shall ponder this..)

Welcome! nice to see a new member... (i gotta come up with a better welcome thing..maybe.... WELCOME biotch..nah..too evil..hmmm, i shall ponder this..)

I would agree that that's too evil. Why would you even consider typing such a thing?