hi all from australia

jamie

May 13, 2007
hey there,just signed up here,keen to post some topics and help out,my name is jamie from newcastle australia have a 01 blaster with a couple of mods,im a dune rider i ride at stockton dunes newcastle australia its about 20mins from where i live and thats it..........cheers

As I said in the other post, "welcome!"
I like the sand and all. Australia would be a cool place to visit :)

theres some trails through where i ride it use to be heaps of army bunkers all through the other end of the beach and since then theres been a few fires and people have made there own little tracks and trails....

theres some trails through where i ride it use to be heaps of army bunkers all through the other end of the beach and since then theres been a few fires and people have made there own little tracks and trails....

Australia has an army :-/ Since when? lol just playing man. Its always fun finding cool stuff when your riding. I used to play paintball behind my house and found all kinds of tree forts and stuff. Nothing real cool though.

i've got a video from last year b4 i done all the mods to my bike and that has the bunkers in it

here it is

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to the forums....theres plenty of people to help out and plenty of people that'll need help