HEY

TIMNAUGHTYx67

Sep 24, 2009
im tim i live near scranton pennsylvainia but justus to be exact im saving for a blaster should have it by end of skool year . im 14 i enjoy riding. my kingquad 300 is broke but i cant wait to get on my polaris indy 440 sled .if u guys can please help me for what i should look for in purchasing a blaster and what mods i should put on it . this year my ma said im on my own cuz she dont got a bf anymore so im prob gonna go on here wen i need help . well thanx guys add me as a frend especially if ur close to where i live or can be a good help to meB)

im mike i live near hazleton pennsylvania. you should type using full words. since you're re 14 i'd get a stock blaster otherwise youll hurt yourself trying to climb something you can't. if you look on craigslist youll see blasters for around or under a thousand all over the place around here. put a toomey exhaust and vforce reeds on it. put a 14 tooth front sprocket on it. flip the front wheels to widen it. im sure you can't afford a new axle so get wheel spacers for the back. 3 inch will make it even with the flipped front. don't run sh*tty oil. PM me and ill give you my aim or my email or somethin. if u ever need a big help ill meet up with you since you live close.

im mike i live near hazleton pennsylvania. you should type using full words. since you're re 14 i'd get a stock blaster otherwise youll hurt yourself trying to climb something you can't. if you look on craigslist youll see blasters for around or under a thousand all over the place around here. put a toomey exhaust and vforce reeds on it. put a 14 tooth front sprocket on it. flip the front wheels to widen it. im sure you can't afford a new axle so get wheel spacers for the back. 3 inch will make it even with the flipped front. don't run sh*tty oil. PM me and ill give you my aim or my email or somethin. if u ever need a big help ill meet up with you since you live close.

sup man. im 14 too spet im kinda far away lol... one thing he^^^^^ didnt cover is to remember to jet after every engine mod.

umm...no offence but i dont think he will get hurt as long as he is responsible...my first quad is a banshee and i never got hurt LOL not yet at least I:I

yea dude wtf r u talking just cause some ones not old doesnt mean theyre always gunna be immature he can get some mods already on it some him some cash...