Hey you got a greenhorn

BlastersRfaster

Jun 30, 2011
Cedaredge, CO
Im obviously new to this site and i love it. to start i have just bought a 2002 yamaha blaster with a custom aluminum air intake system with a uni air filter, v-force 3 reeds, but not much more done to it yet. i dont have much for pictures yet but hopefully soon i will.

Sounds pretty cool. You might actually want to think about this: A Custom Aluminum Airbox and V-Force 3 Reeds, these modifications are usually for heavily modified blaster engines. You may want to look closely at the carburator and maybe the color of the cylider jug. Usually Vitos 240 Big Bore Kits are painted silver jugs. And with a powerful engine you need a bigger carb. So just take a look at that stuff. Anyway, cant wait to see pics and WELCOME TO BLASTERFORUM!

thanks. yea it packs a big ol' punch compared to my friends blaster so it may have the vitos in it. i would love to get pictures up right now but i technically dont own it yet. i owe the guy a couple hundred bucks and until i get it i dont get the quad in my possession.X( But anyway itll be very soon that i get it and i will get pictures as fast as i can. i have pictures of the exhaust (which i forgot to mention is an fmf gold series fatty header with a turbine core muffler), quad itself, and a few of the quad at the track. i will try to get them up soon but i have high hopes for my new toy!

Does you friends have any modifications done to it? Just pulling the airbox lid off, putting a UNI filter in, adding a pipe, and rejetting is prolly good enough to pull hard on a stock blaster.

no he doesnt have anything done to it that i know of...believe it or not he got it for free because he was supposed to trade a guy an ice maker for it and the guy never picked up the ice machine so he walked away with a free 92 blaster that ran at the time. Thanks bronco your blaster looks kickass...hope mine turns out that nice