Hey, guys.

Prime

Jul 11, 2011
Batavia, NY
Well, it's my first time back on here in 5 months. My god I can't even think of where to begin. These last five months have honestly been the roughest time so far in my life. Within this time, I have lost my great grandfather, lost my job, moved out of my mom's house, switched schools to finish my senior year of high school, and watched my dad go through divorce. Lately, things have been looking up. (thank god, right?) Mid-July I picked up an '82 notchback mustang which is being rebuilt right now. :D If you guys want pics of that when it's finished I'll gladly put up pics if you guys want. I am having a wonderful time at my new school with even better friends than I had before. I have a new job, working for more money. I just got accepted to go to OTC in July, and sold my truck today, making more than double what I had into it. Word has it a lot of things have changed around here. I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with everybody on the site, and hopefully meeting some new people along the way. (Assuming some new members have joined since my last visit)

hey A.J.
glad to hear things are looking up for you,
told you the new school was gonna be better !

Hey stranger! Glad to see ya thinking of us! Any new members-sheez a bunch of new brothers in Ireland, and dat!

So I know I promised you guys pictures of my mustang...unfortunately I have none at the moment, because it isn't painted yet!:eek:

Just for you picture junkies, here's some pictures. I'll put up some pictures of my new truck, (not really sure if I ever posted pictures of the ranger) and pictures of what I've been working on lately. Maybe if you guys get lucky I'll put up some videos too.I:I

Here's a picture of my truck. It's a 99 F-150 Lariat. Has a 4.6 V8 and an automatic trans. Stock ride height with 4 wheel drive and 31" Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Here's a sneek peak at what's going on inside the truck:D:D

And the box I'm building. Doesn't look big, and that's because it's not. All it's housing is two eights. (I'll post pics of them when they get here, which should be tomorrow.)

Last edited:
More pictures :)

A little while ago, my friend Jake asked me to build him a box, buy him an amp, and put one of my Rockford Fosgate P2 15's in that box for him. (Obviously getting paid for all of this) So I found him an old school Rockford P400-2, and built him a sealed box measuring 2.66 cubic feet on the inside after speaker displacement. This was for his 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. So, while waiting to get my money, I installed this in my truck to start testing and tuning the setup.

Here's the amp

And one of the P2 15's

More pictures :)

A little while ago, my friend Jake asked me to build him a box, buy him an amp, and put one of my Rockford Fosgate P2 15's in that box for him. (Obviously getting paid for all of this) So I found him an old school Rockford P400-2, and built him a sealed box measuring 2.66 cubic feet on the inside after speaker displacement. This was for his 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. So, while waiting to get my money, I installed this in my truck to start testing and tuning the setup.

Here's the amp

And one of the P2 15's

Nice setup. Let me know if you find a good deal on a Rockford 300-2. I'm in need of one.

Here's a couple of videos. Sorry for the distortion, but the camera simply cannot handle the pressure of the bass. In person, it is very clean and the vocals play loud and clear through the bass.

Last edited by a moderator: