Here we go again

Lookin good cody !
you got lucky in one way, but kinda not.
those brake parts came with a sweet braided SS brake line, but it's long enuf for a +8 swinger :)
maybe someday your swinger will grow into it, until then i like how you have it routed

Reactions: Herpderplol
A few daylight photos. The Plasti dip is going bye bye probably tomorrow and gonna do an actual paint job on the plastics. I have GOT to get a friggin seat cover. Mine looks so nappy
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok I have a "can't leave it alone" problem. I am addicted to doing stuff to my blasty haha. I bucked up. Peeled the plasti dip off, and trimmed the back plastics. I didn't think I would like them but I really really do. Looks so much cleaner. I NEED AN EXHAUST. It's driving me crazy!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: dirtysquared
Cough cough sneeze sneeze, some one caught the moditus bug lol looking good.. What color are you going with? I think I have a stock seat cover in good condition. If interested p.m me.

Well went ahead and orders some mikuni jets. I got ,250,260,270,280,290,300, and 310. That should do me for a while. Guess I'll be removing my airbox lid in a couple of days when I get my jets :p

Nice bumper, I have a poilished one on my Banshee. Its built well, the screen is removable and replaceable. Bolted right up, no problem.

The Blaster is looking good. It's a good feeling once you get it done, and to know you did it all yourself.:)

I sold them all already. I hope you got it. If you didn't I have 1 no toil left I think..

Yeah thats me. You bought it? i printed the label today it was going out tmrw morning. Ill cancel label and throw in that seat cover, no xtra if you want it. Then re label and ship tmrw. let me know

Yeah thats me. You bought it? i printed the label today it was going out tmrw morning. Ill cancel label and throw in that seat cover, no xtra if you want it. Then re label and ship tmrw. let me know
Man that's awesome. I really don't mind paying you for it. Would love to have it tho. Shipping to Batesville ar?

Last edited:
Holy smoker Christmas came early for me :) got in my uni air filter and all my jets, my front bumper and my seat cover (thanks again to jus_me for helping me out on filter and seat cover!). I ordered all three packages on separate days and they all came in same day,go figure.
image.jpg

very nice jus_me! You guys are great here. Dirty hooked me up with the whole hydro setup. I wish I had something to give away!lol

Guys I have run into a snag. I know I get flogged for this bit after all you guys help I have to ask yalls opinions. I have got a guy who wants to strait trade meu blaster for a 2005 kfx 400. It's completely stock but runs like a scalded CAT. it's value is double my blaster... I love my blasty especially after all the work I have done to it, but I don't know that I can turn it down