HELP!!!!!

Alfonso_Orielly

Jul 28, 2010
I bawt a 1990 blaster of off craigslist yesterday. Its soooo dope!! its got a 300 bigbore kit thats like made for racing. He said it has a race cam and a jet powered carb and does over 70! neways, it was to late to ride when I got it home last nite, so today i went to ride it and i put the key in it and turned the key and NOTHING!!! it doesnt start or turnover or nething wats wrong with it? he also said the shocks were of a 98 cuz thats the best year for shocks and my cousin jimmy owns a feed store and said he would sponsor me to race cuz i want to race thats why i bought a race blaster do you think the wheels from his rincon will fit cuz they are taller than the tires on the blaster and if i race i dont want to get stuck cuz its so low on the bottom and i got like the killer deal on it cuz i got it for $2900 he was asking $3500 for it but i talked him down cuz im good like that and he is even letting me make payments is that cool or what! i wuz gonna try jumpstarting it with the f150 but i cant figure out where to hook the cables up too so i need help

oh and this morning one of the tires was flat so it got a leak can i take the tire off and duck tape the inside to stop the leak???

Reactions: austin
is this a joke?????? there is no such thing as a 300 blaster, all carbs have jets, 2 strokes don't have cams, a blaster is a kick start dopey..... and 98 shocks are no different than any other year, no rincon tires won't fit, u got robbed if u payed 2900 for a 300 blaster, there is no such thing, blaster don't have batterys so no sh*t u can't jump start it, and noooooo u use tire plugs to stop a tire leak, if ur makin payments on it i'd bring it back and never touch a quad again little buddy, some people don't deserve quads, sorry if i sound like a jackass, but come on!

OK there are no 300cc blasters out there unless some idiot installed a 300ex motor in it.
You can not jump start a blaster, because there is no battery. It is a kick start, what did you think the lever was on the clutch side of the motor?
You can try to plug the tire with duct tape but that would probably not work at all.
No rincon tires will not fit.
There is nothing special about shocks from a 98 blaster they were the same throughout all years.
Please tell me you know that it is a 2 stroke and takes mixed gas.
You got ripped off big time, no used blaster is worth 2900 that's almost brand new price and the price he wanted for it is more than brand new price. So you are not cool like that at all you got screwed

i think this is kennedy in disguise, definately a joke

DAmn why u guys be so hatin?i wanted a kwad since i was little and i worked all summer at my cousins feedstore to buy it. i found the kickstarterthing and it started but stoped right away. wen you race is it by age cuz im 13 and dont want to race big kids cuz there faster. yuollsee im gonna make this blaster pimp and its gonna be fast and i dont ccare how much it costs cuz its mine and its kewl so stop hatin cuz u were new once to

DAmn why u guys be so hatin?i wanted a kwad since i was little and i worked all summer at my cousins feedstore to buy it. i found the kickstarterthing and it started but stoped right away. wen you race is it by age cuz im 13 and dont want to race big kids cuz there faster. yuollsee im gonna make this blaster pimp and its gonna be fast and i dont ccare how much it costs cuz its mine and its kewl so stop hatin cuz u were new once to

hahahahahahahahah..... ( breath) bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

dude like who pissed in ur captin crunch this morning i thoguht this was the number 1 blaster place and i got a blaster. why u gotta be a dick when all i ask is a qestion

Sorry if it seems like we are hating, we are just telling you the truth man.
Racing does not go by age it goes by class.
And dude please learn to spell

you came on here to get attention...and we are doin excatly what you want....it seems you came on here to start a bunch of sh!t..your acting like an idiot and talkin like one...so either cut the sh!t and straighten out or GTFO...

just popped in to see what the big news was about and OMG!!!! this has to be the most hilarious thread in awhile there is no way this guy is serious so which one of u dirty b@$%$#@ are playing this joke, whoever it is good job!!! and if its not all im gonna say is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah U GOT SCREWED take that piece back cuz u just got fooled with so many lies and it seems ur happy about hmmmmm.......oh and please dont be hating lmao

man, this guys first post, then his second made me kinda homicidal, i can't see who in the right mind could be that stupid, hahahahahahahahaha, hey lil buddy, could u please tell us more bout ur pimp ass blaster?

Hey, i was a kid once... at 13 I had a briggs and stratten minibike, it caught fire in the side yard and my mom was pissed!!! So you still owe a lot on it?? that may be a good thing, tell the guy he is trying to rip you off, he can lower the price or you will stop paying. You have to play hardball with this guy. As for your bike, you said it started but then died?? look on the side of the bike, the carb sticks off the back of the motor, there is a black knob, thats the choke, pull it out and try starting it again and give it some gas. The godfather will get you squared away, these punks seem to have forgotten where they came from, I dont like disrespect in the family.